Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-10-20 -
Are you looking for a challenging career as Category Manager at NCC Group Purchasing on a Nordic level? Category Manager is an independent job at a strategic level with main responsibilities; analysis, decision making, negotiations, contract signing and relationship management with our suppliers and NCC colleagues. Purchasing is one of NCC strategic top priorities and a critical function to secure competitiveness in the overall business.
Your New Challenges
You will be part of a Nordic team of category managers and work closely together with your colleagues in purchasing and other key stakeholders in the production units on identifying business improvement projects within the category Exterior, subcategories as windows, glass facades, walls, plaster, masonry and roof.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Support the business area in matters related to the supplier or category
- Together with our Business Areas, develop, implement, manage and follow up the process for Lead Buyers for the different categories
- Making analyzes to understand the cost drivers in the value chain and therefore be able to perform more professional purchasing
- Being updated about the market situation in terms of price, various construction methods and new materials
- During the Category process, develop, establish and implement strategies and agreements within your responsibilities together with your category team
- Develop and follow up on the quality of existing suppliers, search and validate the quality of new suppliers. You will also sign contracts, monitor and develop agreements and develop supplier partnerships
Your experience and qualities
You have at least 5 years’ experience from the construction industry and are experienced with a construction project´s phases and its challenges. It´s a merit if you have previously worked as a Category Manager or as a Purchaser. This can, however, be a next step in your development of previous experience, where you might have been a construction engineer, project manager or a sales manager in the above mentioned areas.
You enjoy creating results when it comes to business impact and by being part of a great team but also able to work independently with great commitment. The work requires good interpersonal skills and you have easy to make good business relationships both internally and externally.
Furthermore, you are goal-oriented, analytical and structured and you have extensive experience with different IT tools and are able to share information in a transparent and positive way – always looking forward to the solutions and effect.
Location is flexible and can be at any of NCC's offices in Sweden, preferably in Göteborg, Stockholm or Malmö.
Come and Grow!
If you want to know more about the role you are welcome to contact Charlotte Wikner, Manager Category Management, email@example.com, 070 191 59 69, or Gunilla Glännå, Recruiting, firstname.lastname@example.org, 079-0788170. Selection is ongoing, therefore you should admit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20th of October.
Welcome with your application!